Google Analytics for Beginners Assessment 3
- What setting must be enabled to view data in Demographics and Interests Reports?
- Content Grouping
- Advertising features
- User permissions on the view
- In-Page Analytics
- What report would best help identify potential browser issues with website traffic?
- The Active Users report
- The New vs Returning report
- The Browser & OS report
- The Source/Medium report
- What report shows what mobile devices were used to view a website?
- The Exit Pages report under “Site Content”
- The Landing Page report under “Site Content”
- The Engagement report under “Behavior”
- The Devices report under “Mobile”
- Which Traffic Source dimensions does Google Analytics automatically capture for each user who comes to your site?
- Source, Keyword, Campaign name
- Source, Medium, Keyword
- Source, Medium, Campaign name
- Medium, Keyword, Campaign name
- Which “sources” are available in Google Analytics?
** Traffic source dimensions**
Source: Every referral to a web site has an origin, or source. Possible > sources include: “google” (the name of a search engine), “facebook.com” (the name of a referring site), “spring_newsletter” (the name of one of your newsletters), and “direct” (users that typed your URL directly into their browser, or who had bookmarked your site).
Medium: Every referral to a website also has a medium. Possible medium include: “organic” (unpaid search), “cpc” (cost per click, i.e. paid search), “referral” (referral), “email” (the name of a custom medium you have created), “none” (direct traffic has a medium of “none”).
Keyword: When SSL search is employed, Keyword will have the value (not provided).
Campaign is the name of the referring Google Ads campaign or a custom campaign that you have created.
Content identifies a specific link or content item in a custom campaign.
For example, if you have two call-to-action links within the same email message, you can use different Content values to differentiate them so that you can tell which version is most effective.
- Which “mediums” are available in Google Analytics?
- Which "channels" are available in the default Channels report?
- Organic Search
- What report can show how particular sections of website content performed?
- Content Drilldown
- Frequency and Recency
- Top Events
- What report lists the website pages where users first arrived?
- Events > Pages
- All Pages
- Exit Pages
- Landing Pages
- What report should be used to check if users are leaving from important pages on your website?
- Landing Pages report
- All Pages report
- Exit Pages report
- Pages report under Events